Monday 12 March 2012

Be a Devils' Advocate! Cover the Delhi Daredevils team during IPL 5!

Tired of sending out countless fan mails and waiting for autographed goodies from your favorite Daredevils players?  Well, now you get a chance to not only meet them but work with them!

Delhi Daredevils is hunting for three of their most talented fans with three special skills - Blogging, Photography and Videography. These three will be the official Web Crew that will travel with the team, provide updates and bring latest IPL News to all Daredevils followers. 

So you think you have it in you to make it to this team? Come and showcase your talents by entering the Devils' Advocate challenge!

Click here and DARE to leave your mark!

3 comments:

  1. I tried in the Mascot contest [ BRUMBY THE DEVIL] , solely drew by me and my originality . I could not even get selected. I have tried my another skill in writing blogs. Hope this time I should reach the shore . Counting on my belief and confidence of working with the DD team .
    Surya narayanan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this nice post.
    ipl 5 india
    http://www.ipl5india2012.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete